Patient Resources > Patient Portal
Log into our Patient Portal Today!
You are now able to access your records on the Web through our secure site at EMA.
If you need assistance logging in, please call us at 401 239 1800 and one of our friendly representatives will assists you promptly
Our patient portal is a free and convenient way for you to:
- Update clinical information prior to arriving to your scheduled appointment
- View personal health information
- Retrieve test results
- View patient education handouts
- Retrieve copy of medical records
You can access your medical record by clicking on the following link:
- Patient Portal
NOTE: The portal works best in the Mozilla Firefox browser but can still be viewed in other browsers. You can download the Firefox browser for free at www.mozilla.org
Patient Guide to the Patient Portal
- Log-in using the information below:
- Call us if you lose or forget your password.
- If you want to change your password:
- After you sign in, click on the “Reset Password” link found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Passwords must be at least X characters long and include:
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 1 number
- This will bring you to a page with a list of tabs on the left hand side where you can review and edit some information. The tabs and their uses are:
- PATIENT INFORMATION:
- Contact Information - you can view information but please contact us to make any changes!
- Insurance - you can view information but contact us to make any changes!
- Pharmacy - you can see which pharmacy electronic prescriptions will be sent to. To add or change the pharmacy:
- Click “Add Surescripts Pharmacy” button.
- Search for your pharmacy by filling in as much info as you can. Be aware phone #’s don’t always match up because it may list the direct pharmacy line rather than the main phone #.
- Once you found your pharmacy, click the name in blue.
- To remove a pharmacy, click the “Remove” link.
- NOTE: we will not be able to send prescriptions electronically to Manual Pharmacies so please do NOT choose “Add Manual Pharmacy”.
- Past Medical History - you can update any past medical conditions or surgeries you may have had. After making any changes, click “Save” or “Save and Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Skin Disease History - you can update any skin diseases you may have had in the past. After making any changes, click “Save” or “Save and Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Medications - you can update your medications:
- If you aren’t taking any medications, you can click the “Mark No Medications” button at the top of the screen. If you need to add a medication later, click the button again to unmark.
- To add a medication start typing in the field next to “Drug Name”. This will populate a list of medications. To select one, click the name in blue and if you know the dosage, select it on the right. If you don’t know the dosage, you can click the link that says “add [drug] with unspecified dispensable”.
- If you can’t find your medication, you can always add it in the box under “Other Medications”.
- If you’ve selected a medication in error, click the “delete” link to the right of the medication you want to delete.
- If you’ve stopped taking a medication, please change the “status” to Inactive.
- When finished click “Save” or “Save and Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Allergies - you can update any drug allergies:
- If you don’t have any drug allergies, click the “Mark No Known Allergies” button. If you need to change this, click the button again to unmark.
- To add an allergy, start typing in the field next to “Allergy”. As you type, allergens will auto-populate so you can click to correct one.
- If you can’t find an allergy, you can list it in the box under “Other Allergies”.
- To delete an allergy, click the blue “delete” link to the right of the allergy you wish to delete.
- You can enter your reaction to the allergen but it’s not required.
- Social History - you can update any information you feel is relevant.
- Problem List - you can view a list of all your current and past diagnoses.
- VISIT INFORMATION:
To view your visits info, click on the respective date of service for a download of each visit note.
- TESTS AND RESULTS INFORMATION:
To view your pathology reports, click on the respective date of the visit to populate the PDF pathology report.